The Art of Luxury
Two Light Luxury Apartments, the second of four planned luxury high-rise apartment buildings in the Power & Light District, rises 24 stories and features a seven-story garage with 499 parking spaces and 30,000 square feet of amenity spaces including an infinity-edge pool, indoor-outdoor bar, demonstration kitchen, club room, business center and conference room, and indoor spa.
Spacious 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and penthouse residences have been thoughtfully designed with quartz countertops, luxury flooring and cabinetry, porcelain tile bathrooms and state-of-the-art appliances. Like its sister property, One Light, Two Light features floor-to-ceiling windows in every living room and bedroom. Additionally, the first floor includes 15,000 square feet of co-working space for Spark KC and 3,100 square feet of retail space.
- $120 million luxury high-rise apartment building
- 18 floors of 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and penthouse apartments
- Seven-story garage with 499 parking spaces
- Luxury amenity deck with infinity pool, bar, demo kitchen and club room
- 18,100 square feet of office and retail space