An All-Inclusive Lifestyle
The first newly-constructed high-rise apartment building in downtown Kansas City in over 50 years, One Light rises 25 stories at the corner of 13th and Walnut Streets in the heart of downtown Kansas City's Power & Light District. The first-class building amenities, on par with the finest luxury residences in the country, feature one state-of-the-art gym, private screening rooms, a luxury pool and lounge, and private green space. Leveraging Cordish's expertise in hospitality and entertainment, renters at One Light enjoy one-of-a-kind services such as a resident sommelier, private chef tastings, and dynamic rooftop events. Its central location also puts residents steps away from Kansas City's most popular cultural and entertainment destinations including the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, Sprint Center, KC Live!, Arvest Bank Theater at The Midland, Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, City Market, the Crossroads Arts District and dozens of restaurants, bars, galleries and shops. One Light has been a runaway success since its opening.
- Kansas City's finest residential destination
- Set a new standard for luxury residential development in the Midwest
- Unique amenities and services for residents
- $5 million rooftop pool and lounge
- Adjacent to gourmet market, fitness club, and entertainment destinations